Pittaya's Evolutionary Theory
Pittaya's Evolutionary Theory
by Pittaya Wong (Tisuthiwongse)
7 April 2017
1. Once, when there was nothing in the Existence, there were faint gleams penetrating through the emptiness by chances. Thus, some essences started to slightly and gradually develop.
2. After more and more conditioning amidst the emptiness with faint gleams, there occurred a single cell translucent & immaterial slime-like being which contained some elements synthesized from the faint gleams.
3. Thereafter, the single cell translucent & immaterial slime-like being secreted the elements within itself like the division of cells amidst the emptiness by chances.
4. The mainly secreted elements were (1) the wholesome white purity (2) the unwholesome dark impurity (3) the mixed gray neutral element, and (4) some other.
5. The single cell translucent & immaterial slime-like being which already eliminated essences of different elemental natures later developed himself to be ‘The Lord Forefather Buddha’ with unique essential element. The Forefather Buddha predates the Lord Primordial Buddha (white), Satan (dark), and the Lord of Neutrality (gray).
6 .In the beginning, the secreted elements were just extremely tiny blots.
7. Since then, the secreted seed elemental natures have separately evolved and developed of their own.
8. The development led to the existing of Lord Primordial Buddha who belongs to the wholesome white essence in the Nirvana, the Satan (lord mara) who belongs to the unwholesome dark essence in the Evil Realm (mara loka), and the Lord of Neutrality who belongs to the neither wholesome nor unwholesome gray essence in the Neutral Realm. Each party developed and evolved peacefully and separately for a long period of time until the Lord Primordial Buddha discovered that the Satan had advanced its superknowledge and preparation in order to seize the Existence per its evil wish as usual.
9. Since then, they started to have interaction, intervention, and collision until they contaminated and manipulated each other.
10. The Lord Primordial Buddha and Satan (Mara) have encountered and battled each other in the Existence at the supramundane level.
11. The Lord Primordial Buddha created humans with the ‘mahapurusha’ characteristics to battle with Satan and evil force in the human form because the human body can withstand and handle the insight battle better as their lives will not cease in the superknowledge and insight battle with the evil mara force.
12. The Satan or Mara applies its superknowledge to worsen and manipulate the quality of human bodies created by Lord Primordial Buddha, so there is birth, aging, illness, dying, and deformation of ‘mahapurusha’ bodies.
13. The encounter leads to the creation of celestial and human world under the bargain of elements, seed natures, power, might, superknowledge (vijja), merit energy, sin energy, transmundane mechanism, physical mechanism, and so on.
14. After the bargain, physical and non-physical worlds / beings were created.
15. After the bargain, the Law of Karma is created as the software that operates and governs most of the realms.
16. Merit energy is the key energy generated by the side of Lord Primordial Buddha, and this kind of energy brings about happiness, prosperity, wealth, good health, and etc.
17. Sin energy is the key energy generated by the side of Satan (evil Mara), and this kind of energy brings about suffering, illness, troubles, and etc.
18. The two energies are vital in operation of the Existence
19. There is the wholesome supramundane engine controlled by the Lord Primordial Buddha, this engine operates the Existence within the extent of Lord Primordial Buddha.
20. There is the unwholesome supramundane engine controlled by the Satan, this engine operates the Existence within the extent of Satan.
21. The two side namely the wholesome (white) and unwholesome (dark), as well as the neutral (gray) keep competing and encountering each other ever since. (Like the competing between Angel and Devil in one’s mind according to the Western idea)
22. Under the law of karma, living beings earn merit energy from wholesome deeds
22.1 The wholesomeness is generated by the wholesome engine under the governing of Lord Primordial Buddha transferred to the mind of living beings (competing with the unwholesome)
22.2 When a living being commits good deeds per wholesome mind, such being earn merit energy in return and the wholesome quality in his/her mind becomes stronger (virtues)
22.3 With merit energy, living beings becomes prosperous and well per the enhancement from the Buddha’s side.
23. Under the law of karma, living beings earn sin energy from unwholesome deeds
23.1 The unwholesomeness is generated by the unwholesome engine under the governing of Satan and transferred to the mind of living beings (competing with the wholesome)
23.2 When a living being commits bad deeds per unwholesome mind, such being earns sin energy in return and the unwholesome quality in his/her mind becomes stronger (immorality)
23.3 With the sin energy, living beings become unwell per the enhancement from the Satan’s side.
24. The accumulated energies result in either wellness or unwellness (karmic fruition)
25. Under the law of karma, normally, beings with merit energy will be drawn to heaven for a rewarding period of time or the Nirvana (when the accumulated merit energy meets requirement or virtues perfected and mental impurity totally eradicated or ceased).
26. Under the law of karma, normally, beings with sin energy will be drawn to hell for a period of punishment.
27. When the energy is used up, beings reincarnate further in the cycle of birth except beings in the Nirvana which is not subject to reincarnation.
28. The seed elemental natures, merit energy, sin energy, wholesome essence, unwholesome essence, neither wholesome nor unwholesome essence, superknowledge (vijja), law of karma (software), physical and non-physical mechanism, physical realms (hardware), non-physical realms (celestial hardware), living and non-living beings either physical or non-physical, planets, and universes are operated systematically and relatively under the governing of the Lord Primordial Buddha (white/wholesome), the Satan (dark/unwholesome), and the Neutral Lord (gray/neither wholesome nor unwholesome) under the Law of Karma derived from aforesaid bargaining.
29. The manipulation by Satan has troubled our original mission. Now, humans who cultivate good deeds until their virtues are perfected and merit energy completely fulfilled to meet the requirement will be able to return to the Nirvana to enjoy the state of pure bliss and do not subject to reincarnation except that they wish to do so (avatar) to help other human beings to achieve the Nirvana or continue their original mission which is to defeat the force of Satan with superknowledge and supernormal power made possible in meditation (insight battle).
30. All of the above knowledge in Pittaya Evolutionary Theory is derived from Pittaya’s erroneous cognition that leads to supernatural comprehension. Please feel free to investigate with your insight to prove if the knowledge is true or not.