38. The Supramundane Mission
The Supramundane Mission (Suwakij)
by Pirajak Tisuthiwongse
(Former Name/Pen Name: Pirajak Suwapatdecha,
Pittaya Tisuthiwongse, Pittaya Wong)
Latest Revision on 24 June 2021
1. Invite all the Lord Buddhas throughout the infinite universes to prosper the 4 iddhipada in order to prolong their lifetimes further. This will enable them to enter the Nirvana with their human bodies similar to Lord Gotama Buddha who visited the Tavatimsa Heaven to preach his mother and other angels with his physical body. As such, the Lord Buddhas' bodies will be of great strength when entering the Nirvana.
2. Invite all the Silent-Buddhas throughout the infinite universes to prosper the 4 iddhipada.
3. Invite all the Silent-Buddhas throughout the infinite universes to preach.
4. Invite the Lord Buddhas and Silent-Buddhas to call for the Seven Precious including the bladed discuses and Chakkavatti crystal balls to their possessions.
5. Invite all the Universe Ruler Lords throughout the infinite universe to listen to the Lord Buddhas’ or Silent-Buddhas’ sermons via the Chakkavatti crystal balls or having an audience upon the Lord Buddhas and Silent-Buddhas using the flying bladed discuses.
6. Invite all the Universe Ruler Lords throughout the infinite universes to ordain as the Buddhist monks (Samana-Chakkavatti-Raja) under the supervision of Lord Buddhas in their universes or establishing a new religious entity if there is no Buddhism in such universe.
7. Invite the Lord Buddhas and Silent-Buddhas to gather and establish the ‘Buddha-Assembly’ of which they can communicate via Chakkavatti crystal balls or visit each other using the flying bladed discuses.
8. Invite the Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, enlightened disciples, and the Universe Ruler Monk to visit each other using flying bladed discuses which are navigated by the Chakkavatti crystal balls which are installed with vijja that controls the path like GPS system on earth.
9. Invite the Chakkavatti crystal ball of Wat Paknam, in Bangkok, from underground to above the sacred ground.
10. Vijja meditation masters can transmit vijja or superknowledge via crystal balls in order to communicate with Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, enlightened disciples, and the Universe Ruler Monks.
11. Invite the Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, and the Universe Ruler Monks to assemble at our Mangala Universe to practice vijja or superknowledge together and create the network of crystal balls by installing vijja and celestial merit stream cables to empower the system.
12. Meditation masters create the network of crystal balls or ‘Mani-Khetta’ by making the map of samsara which has the Nirvana of our Mangala universe as the centre.
13. The Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, and Universe Ruler Monks travel back to their worlds and govern in compliance to the network of Chakkavatti crystal balls.
14. Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, and Universe Ruler Monks, transmit vijja or superknowledge among each other via the network of Chakkavatti crystal balls to nurture the whole Existence with vijja.
15. The Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, enlightened disciples, Universe Ruler Monks, and vijja masters, schedule to organise vijja meeting and exercising altogether across the network of Chakkavatti crystal balls.
16. Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, Universe Ruler Monks, and vijja masters, exercise vijja meditation to battle with the evil maras and dissolve the evil vijja in order to get rid of them completely.
17. Exercise vijja to bring all universes and worlds together, placing them within one another as realms hidden in realms.
18. Request the Holy Lord of Primordial Element & Essence to organise the Nirvana by bringing all of them altogether and placing them within one another. Prevent the contamination in the Nirvana by defrocking contaminated Dharma bodies as well as securing the Nirvana under the monitoring of the Holy Lord of Primordial Element & Essence.
19. Check the DNA of Lord Gotama Buddha from his tooth relic obtained from Tavatimsa Heaven. Then, make a cloning of his Mahapurusha body and invite the Lord Gotama Buddha to reborn, as well as other predated Buddhas, chaired by the Lord Foremost Buddha.
20. After Lord Gotama Buddha has reborn on earth, invite him to prosper the 4 iddhipada by the fourfold assembly namely the Bhikkhu, Bhikkhuni, laymen, and laywomen.
21. Our world will be transformed to be a utopia without any gap between each Lord Buddha’s religion. Bodhisattvas will attain enlightenment and continue Buddhism without interval.
22. Modify the transcendroid within the Chakkavatti crystal balls to become ‘Buddha-Chakra’ and connect them to the Nirvana, so it is possible to communicate with the Nirvana by having a main crystal ball in the Nirvana as the central hub.
23. Organise the ‘World Sangha Dhana’ which is presided by the Lord Foremost Buddha, Lord Gotama Buddha, Lord Buddhas from other universes, Silent-Buddhas, and enlightened disciples and attended by the fourfold Buddhist assembly in order to earn enough merit to create the vijja master plan to destine the Existence.
24. The Lord Buddhas, Silent-Buddhas, Universe Ruler Monks, and vijja masters exercise vijja to dissolve sin, hell, evil world (mara loka), as well as dismantling the evil realms and the evil vijja programmes. So, there remains only the Nirvana, heaven, and the world where sentient beings can live together happily without any physical and mental suffering. As such, it is the achievement of Buddhist utopia which is the very goal of ‘Suwakij’ or the ‘Supramundane Mission’.
Note: The Supramundane Mission is from my own strategic ideas which have been posted from time to time via my facebook fan page and written letters to the vijja masters from 2013 to 2019 without copying others’ ideas. Please feel free to check this fact by doing the ‘insight cross-checking wish’ or ‘statement utterance’ amidst the meditative assembly. If the statement is untrue, the one who utters it may have an exploding mouth. Please make sure that you are not under anyone’s influence in meditation when doing these.
Update on Thursday, 16 April 2020 at 14:00 pm. (Thailand time)
Latest Update on Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 13:58 pm. (Thailand time)