Statute & Membership
The (on-line) Centre of Vijja Meditation Masters
Our Centre is a global on-line venue which is officially registered upon the affiliated website address https://www.facebook.com/meditation101.org and the main hub at https://www.meditation101.org which is enlisted with DNS (Domain Name Service) as owned and chartered by Pirajak Tisuthiwongse, a Thai citizen with national identification number 3 1020 00383 60 6, the Senior-Most Chief Executive Officer of "On-Line Centre of Vijja Meditation Masters", whose legal titles are recognised in written format.
As a non-profit entity being run with personal funding, we educate and train people from all walks of life on vijja meditation without monetary requirements but suggested voluntary donations to be forwarded to charity organisations which we support.
Statute of Our Centre as Chartered by Pirajak Tisuthiwongse (The Founder)
1. The ‘Buddhi-Chawala’ emblem is the official emblem of www.meditation101.org. This emblem symbolises the flame of omniscience which is universal in term of wisdom upon the metaphilosophy, natural science, natural philosophy, and vijja art & science.
2. We sincerely promote the learning & practising of vijja meditation in a sound and righteous manner to people with honest aims and proper conducts regardless of race, gender, age, and religion.
3. Respectively, our Centre’s Founder, Advisors, President, Executive Councils, Committees, Chief Executive Officer, Commission of Executives, Office Manager, Secretaries, and staffs, who work on-line and/or off-line, are highly respected for their being noble, reputable, and notable on their qualifications in term of both merit, competency, and dedication, either on-vijja and/or off-vijja, which are appreciatively regarded, accounted, recognised, and entitled.
4. Our honorary advisors and honorary masters are highly respected for their being noble, reputable, and notable on their qualifications in term of both merit, competency, and dedication, either on-vijja and/or off-vijja, which are appreciatively regarded, accounted, recognised, and entitled.
5. We maintain mutual respect and honour to in-house and visiting meditation masters and students from similar and different traditions who sincerely wish to study, learn, share, and teach vijja meditation in righteous approach, manner, and way.
6. We sincerely and righteously provide vijja meditation teaching & training for benefits of students who can repay their masters, mentors, and educators in the form of either merit energy and/or donation amount (optional), to be agreed upon.
7. We admire and honour the, fully or partially, enlightened masters who are prestigious, more or less, by their competency in vijja meditation, as well as virtues based on superior morality, mental calm, and wisdom.
8. We admire and honour the, fully or partially, enlightened students who are prestigious, more or less, by their competency in vijja meditation as well as virtues based on superior morality, mental calm, and wisdom.
9. The advancement and achievement of our vijja students may vary and accredited and certified in one or many way(s) based on different standards and/or traits of each vijja master who is positioned at our Centre’s platform.
10. The operation of our Centre via www.meditation101.org and related social media as well as other on-line and off-line means must be in accord with the balance of honour and justice among providers and participants for the sake of peace, harmony, and achievement of vijja sphere in a sustainable manner, furthermore.
11. All physical, verbal, and mental activities of every party related to the operation of our Centre via www.meditation101.org and other on-line & off-line means must be carried on in the righteous manner.
12. Approved honest members of www.meditation101.org are appreciated and favored for their loyalty and support to our centre of which they are eligible to acquire various benefits and perks in return as well as being rewarded with hierarchy of specialty, importance, and priority, more or less, based on respective level of membership. In term of assembling and bestowing vijja attire, it enables each member to exercise vijja at different extent whereas the ‘diamond members’ are properly bejeweled and ornamented; the ‘gold members’ are properly adorned; and the ‘silver members’ are properly decorated.
13. Honorary members of our website are highly respected for their acquaintance and alliance. Our Centre provides courtesy vijja attires to ‘honorary diamond members’ who are properly bejeweled and ornamented; the ‘honorary gold members’ who are properly adorned; and the ‘honorary silver members’ who are properly decorated.
14. We reserve the rights to suspend our on-line & off-line service and terminate membership with partial or full merit-energy refund to those who may be at risk of vijja meditation and are against our statute and good justification, based on our best discretion.
15. Any possible disputes occur on-vijja must be settled by our Executive Councils where the majority vote of committees shall rule. Off-vijja disputes can be settled in the same manner or seek for judgment from the Arbitration Court of Thailand at one’s own expense. Everyone who participates in the operation of our Centre is deemed to agree upon our statute prior to exploring our provided services.
Our Centre’s Membership as Chartered by Pirajak Tisuthiwongse (The Founder)
Everyone who wishes to become a student of www.meditation101.org is recommended to apply for our Centre’s membership, but this is not a requirement. Students without membership are free to study and learn vijja meditation from our website and masters with different requirements from different masters. However, students who are members of our website are eligible for some perks and privileges especially the discount on ‘merit energy’ ought to be paid from using vijja methods and other materials commonly provided on our website. The membership fee must be paid only once in the form of ‘merit energy’ directly to ‘Lord Supat, the Chakkaya’ whose image is shown on this page. Membership is divided into 3 levels as follows:
(1) Diamond Membership
(applying fee of 15 units of merit energy for each)
Privilege: 15% discount of merit energy required for usage of vijja methods & materials provided on www.meditation101.org
(2) Gold Membership
(applying fee of 10 units of merit energy for each)
Privilege: 10% discount of merit energy required for usage of vijja methods & materials provided on www.meditation101.org
(3) Silver Membership
(applying fee of 5 units of merit energy for each)
Privilege: 5% discount of merit energy required for usage of vijja methods & materials provided on www.meditation101.org
Note: Approved members are eligible to request for the assembling and bestowing of ‘vijja attire’ for oneself with some additional charges applied depending on the details of request whereas each member can request for oneself only.
For more information about membership, please meditate to directly contact Lord Supat, the Chakkaya whose image is shown on this page. Thank You!
By Pirajak Tisuthiwongse
Founder and Senior-Most Chief Executive Officer of the Centre of On-Line Vijja Meditation Masters
in Dedication to Phramongkolthepmuni (Sodh Candasaro)
Ratified with the third amendment on 15 October 2022 at 12:10 p.m.